The direction of APIMET CONSTRUCCIONES AUTOPORTANTES, S.L. we give the highest priority to quality and prevention of incidents and safeguard the health and safety of our workers . We are fully committed to perform our business activities safely and efficiently and ensure the welfare of people in our facilities and people that may be affected by our activities “Design, Manufacture , Installation and Commercialization of metal structures and self -supporting roofs (profiles AP200, AP250 and AP300) ”.
Thus it is respecting the environment so that the satisfaction of customer requirements in the construction projects developed in the national and international level are achieved, the requirements legally established and self -imposed by the organization in terms of quality, environmental management, safety and health at work; besides dictated in European regulations concerning the CE marked.
Therefore all employees and partners of APIMET CONSTRUCCIONES AUTOPORTANTES, S.L. must satisfy the following conditions:
- Comply with international, national, regional or local legislation and wherever possible, to go beyond the requirements the organization subscribes.
- Implement an integrated quality and environment management system, and continuously improving performance and efficiency of the integrated management system.
- Commitment to satisfy all our customers' requirements and to obtain a maximum level of customer satisfaction and commitment to pollution prevention.
- Investigate, monitor and openly report our performance in safety and health.
- Provide the necessary resources for instruction,, training and supervision to ensure our workers ́s safety and health in the course of their work .
- Reduce associated with activity in APIMET CONSTR UCCIONES AUTOPORTANTES, S.L environmental impacts, special attention to the management of the design, manufacture and installation of self -supporting roofs and the management of the generated waste.
- Raise awareness among all staff members and partners of t he need to achieve:
A high level of quality through familiarization with the documentation on integrated quality and environment management system, and a proper environmental management.
The integrated quality and environmental policy of APIMET CONSTRUCCIONES AUTOPORTANTES, S.L is a statement of its intentions and principles, which provide a global framework for setting objectives and targets in terms of quality, environmental management, safety and health at work. The direction of APIMET CONSTRUCCIONES AUTOPORTANTES, S.L commits to organize, develop and monitor programs and / or actions that are necessary in the company to implement the system (according to the international standard ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OSHAS 18001) to be assumed by all employees and collaborators of the same, in order to achieve the goals.
This policy will be reviewed, communicated to all employees and subcontrators , and will be made available to the public.
Badajoz , a 03 de Septiembre de 2015